Thursday, March 10, 2011

2008-2009


If you haven’t heard of Zombie Apocalypse NOW! before you may be sort of curious of what kind of band we were.  So for you all who wandered onto this blog without prior knowledge of us I figured I’d throw a video at you so you at least have an idea of what this was all about.  Below you’ll find a slideshow of pictures from various sources depicting ZAN from our first public show at the 2008 Fête de la Musique in downtown Kalamazoo up through a year later at the same event in 2009; a full year of adventure.  When I made that video I thought it was a cool way to showcas our past year as well as thank all the people who helped us out.  The music featured here is from our second demo “The Sellout Demo”: Justice Girl and part of Sellout.  I’ll be talking about many of the happenings in these pictures over time, but for now just sit back and enjoy.

The blog will have its proper first blog within the next few days while I continue to finish up a few details.



No comments:

Post a Comment